To get the data for an order which has already been submitted to your WooCommerce webshop, please use the “Refresh EAN Data” button for the order(s) you wish to get the EAN Data for.
WooCommerce EAN Payment Gateway
- Payment Gateway Activation
- Payment Gateway Settings
- Testing the WooCommerce EAN Payment Gateway
- Controling the order status
- Decline the user to place an order with EAN Payment
- Automatic Processing of EAN Data
- I want to change/translate texts for the plugin
- Common Problems and Solutions
- The Nemhandelsregisteret EAN data isn’t showing
- I have existing orders and want to get the EAN data from Nemhandelsregisteret
- How often is the Nemhandelsregisteret data refreshed?
- I have a valid license but I’m allowed to refresh the EAN Data
- Help! I can’t find the Refresh EAN Data Button
- Help! My orders are being cancelled!
- I want to add a handling fee for EAN Payments