E-Invoicing (E-faktura) with WooCommerce EAN Payment Gateway
In order to invoice a customer using the EAN Payment Gateway, follow this procedure:
First you have to verify the information you have received.
- Go to WooCommerce
- Go to Orders
- Select View Order on the order which you want to E-invoice
- Copy the EAN number from the order information
- Go to NemHandelsregisteret (click here to open in a new window)
- Paste the EAN number you copied in step 4 in to the search field and press Søg
- Verify that the information about the EAN number matches the information you received on the order
You have now verified the information and can proceed to invoicing the customer.
Invoicing a customer using E-invoicing (E-faktura)
If you have an accounting system like E-Conomic, Dinero, Billy, etc. they have features for sending an E-invoice directly to the client by entering the EAN number on the Customer Information in the system.
If you’re using Dinero, refer to this tutorial
If you’re using Billys, refer to this tutorial
If you’re using E-Conomic, refer to this tutorial
If you’re not using any of the above mentioned your system most likely supports sending E-Invoices, however if it doesn’t you’re able to do so free of charge using Virk.dks NemHandel Faktura Blanket (click to open a new window) which requires you to login using NemID for your company.