A lot of times a Public Institution aren’t using Credit Cards or Bank Account Transfers and will call your store and ask if you’re receiving EAN payments. If you do, then you’re have to tell them that “Yes we do”, then receive the order manually, receive the EAN number manually and then send the E-Invoice.
This process has lots of things that could go wrong:
- If you misunderstand or mishear the items being ordered, there’s a huge adminsitrative overhead in correcting it
- If the customer don’t know exactly what they want to order, this will create overhead and lead to erronous orders
- If the customer gives you the wrong quantity of items, there’s an adminsitrativ overhead in correcting it
- If the client gives you the wrong EAN number, you need to call them back and possibly they’ve changed their mind – Again more adminsitrative overhead
- If you misheard the EAN number, more overhead