If you want to change the default order status for orders placed with the EAN Payment Gateway go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > EAN-13 Payment and change the order status setting.
WooCommerce EAN Payment Gateway
- Payment Gateway Activation
- Payment Gateway Settings
- Testing the WooCommerce EAN Payment Gateway
- Controling the order status
- Decline the user to place an order with EAN Payment
- Automatic Processing of EAN Data
- I want to change/translate texts for the plugin
- Common Problems and Solutions
- The Nemhandelsregisteret EAN data isn’t showing
- I have existing orders and want to get the EAN data from Nemhandelsregisteret
- How often is the Nemhandelsregisteret data refreshed?
- I have a valid license but I’m allowed to refresh the EAN Data
- Help! I can’t find the Refresh EAN Data Button
- Help! My orders are being cancelled!
- I want to add a handling fee for EAN Payments