If you want to change the default order status for orders placed with the EAN Payment Gateway go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > CVR Payment and change the order status setting.
WooCommerce CVR Payment Gateway
- Payment Gateway Activation
- Payment Gateway Settings
- Automatic Processing of CVR Data
- Controling the order status
- Decline the user to place an order with CVR Payment
- I want to change/translate texts for the plugin
- Common Problems and Solutions
- The Nemhandelsregisteret CVR data isn’t showing
- I have existing orders and want to get the CVR data from Nemhandelsregisteret
- The CVR Registeret data isn’t showing
- How often is the Nemhandelsregisteret data refreshed?
- How often is the data from CVR Registeret refreshed
- I have existing orders and want to get the CVR data from CVR Registeret
- I have a valid license but I’m allowed to refresh the CVR Data
- Help! I can’t find the Refresh CVR Data Button
- Help! My orders are being cancelled!
- I want to add a handling fee for CVR Payments